After purchasing your insurance through Healthcare.gov, add your policy information to your account to get your tax-free reimbursements, up to your benefit amount, for the rest of the year.
When you enroll through healthcare.gov, the only document you need is a screenshot of your policy information from your healthcare.gov account.
What you need:
Here’s how to find exactly what you’ll need to get your policy verified
- Login to your healthcare.gov account and select My Profile on the left-hand side.
- While you're still in that left menu, click My Applications & Coverage.
- You'll need to select your existing application for the correct calendar year.
- After you have navigated to the correct application, there will be another menu to the left. Select My Plans & Programs.
- Take a screenshot of the following page.
How to provide it:
From your Dashboard, select the blue Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇɪᴍʙᴜʀsᴇᴅ button on the Home page.
Select the "Insurance Premiums" category and click the type of policy you're adding.
You'll be asked a few questions about the policy including the effective date and premium amount. Note: For your premium amount, remember to only include the portion you're expected to pay after your subsidy is applied.
Next, you'll be asked to upload your documentation. Drag and drop or click the Sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛ ꜰɪʟᴇs button to add the screenshot from healthcare.gov and click the Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ʀᴇɪᴍʙᴜʀsᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ button.
Your documentation will be sent off for a quick review, and you can expect a response within one to two business days.
Once your premium is verified you're set up for the rest of the calendar year. Just let us know if your policy changes or ends.